“THERE IS NEVER A PROBLEM, THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION”
Our mission is to provide superior customer service. We take pride in serving our clients with the highest level of honesty and workmanship. Customer referrals and repeat business are the backbone of our company.
Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success. By selecting an NKBA-certified designer, you will be working with a professional who:
- Is a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), the kitchen and bath industry’s leading professional organization that provides them with the training and tools needed to succeed.
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants, and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market.
- Is an expert in the NKBA guidelines which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety, and welfare in kitchen and bath design.
- Adheres to a strict code of professional conduct.When hiring a professional to work on your dream kitchen or bath, be sure to look for the NKBA certified or member logo.